The Trendsetter package includes all the extra help and control from our Time Saver package, with extra tools to promote your e-book while keeping your words safe. We'll work with the U.S. Copyright Office to make sure your work is legally protected under official copyright regulations. You'll sleep easier knowing your words are safe from idea-grubbing copyright infringers. And, with 20 free BookStubs, you can promote your book with customized wallet-sized cards that allow one free download of your e-book.
Imagine what you can do with this:
- Manuscript Upload — You'll have access to our online e-book editor where you'll be able to upload your manuscript in the form of a Word document. We will support other formats in the very near future.
- Formatting and Correction Services — Once you've uploaded your manuscript, we'll be happy to take the reins and format your e-book, correcting any formatting errors, such as hard returns, bad breaks and invalid fonts. While we do correct formatting errors, we do not correct errors in grammar, spelling or syntax, nor do we perform advanced formatting and styling. You can still do this part on your own if you want; it's all up to you.
- DIY Formatting and Layout — If you choose to try your hand at this yourself, our helpful and intuitive online e-book editor will walk you through correcting common e-book formatting errors to ensure your final e-book file will display properly on all devices.
- Online Cover Designer — You will be able to use our online cover design tools to upload your own cover image or choose from a variety of our ever-growing library of stock images. (If you'd like a cover that's created by one of our professional cover designers, please upgrade to our Custom Cover Design service.)
- In-Text Images — You will be able to submit up to 10 images that will appear sequentially in your e-book.
- ISBN Assignment — Booktango will assign a unique International Standard Book Number to your e-book.
- Selling Opportunities — Opt into or out of e-book distribution from as many of our online distribution partners as you like. Choose from Amazon, Apple, Barnes & Noble, Google, Kobo, Scribd and Sony.
- U.S. Copyright Registration — We'll handle the paperwork and get your e-book properly protected under U.S. copyright regulations.
- BookStubs (20)* — You can promote your book with the newest e-book marketing trend. BookStubs contain the key to one free download of your book.
- Free E-book Copy — We'll send you a promo code that will give you access to a free download of your very own e-book.
- Royalty Processing — We'll handle your sales tracking, reporting and royalty payments with acute accuracy.
* Packages include the cost of the free BookStubs, but you're responsible to pay the cost of shipping and handling.