We can't all be social media geniuses. Even the best social media marketing guru admits it can be an overwhelming and time-consuming task to navigate the extensive advantages the Internet world has to offer. Social Media Setup helps you harness the power of the Web to promote your book in the most convenient yet efficient way possible.
Here's what you get:
- Facebook fan page for your book. Instead of using your personal Facebook profile, this page will help you establish your professional author image. Use it to stay connected to your current fans and reach new ones.
- Author page on Goodreads – Launched in 2007, Goodreads is now the largest site for readers and book recommendations in the world. Goodreads users not only recommend books, but also compare what they are reading, keep track of what they've read and would like to read, find their next favorite book, form book clubs and much more.
- How-to guides to help you navigate through Twitter and WordPress blog set up.
- Easy-to-follow instructions on how to update your accounts for future reference.
Your blog will act as the control center of your social media marketing campaign. Every time you update it, the information automatically cascades to your other sites giving you maximum impact with less work.
Social media can be your powerhouse in your marketing efforts:
- Boost your visibility online. Content on most sites can be indexed and read by major search engines like Google, Yahoo! and Bing. Make it easier for readers to find your pages when they search for information about you or your e-book.
- Increase word-of-mouth and viral marketing potential. Who isn’t on social media these days? Readers stay connected to you and can pass along the received information.
- Reach new customers. There are probably readers out there who aren’t a part of your target audience, yet who will love your book and tell their friends who in turn will tell theirs who in turn will tell theirs ... you get the picture. You’ll never know unless you try to reach out to new readers via social media.
- Connect with readers and establish a following. Social media allows fans to get to know you "behind-the-scenes." By sharing your personality and engaging readers in professional dialog, readers may find a deeper connection to your e-book and you as an author.
- Keep readers updated on upcoming events. Inform your fans about upcoming book signings, speaking events, readings and more.
- What goes around comes around. Don’t forget to send a little love to your fellow authors. Submit a review or comment on a blog post, and they might just return the favor.
Sign up for Social Media Setup today and launch your marketing efforts online.
Questions? We've got answers. Contact us now.